Continual Professional Development (CPD) is the process whereby therapists take responsibility for their own learning and development and apply it to improve their practice in the interests of their patients/clients and the development of their profession.
CPD is a mandatory part of maintaining professional membership and continuing registration. All training will be delivered by tutors with relevant qualifications and time-served experience in the subject they are delivering.
We offer a range of workshops and short courses through out the year which include :
- Palliative Care Course for Complementary Therapists ( accredited by the FHT)
- Aromatherapy for Children
- On-Site Chair Massage
- Pain Management
- Relaxation Techniques
- Reflective Practice
- Essential Oil Chemistry
- Introduction to Aromatherapy (approved by CThA)
- Introduction to Bach Flower Remedies
- Indian Head Massage
- Aromatherapy in pregnancy
- Emergency First Aid in the Workplace (HSE approved)
- Daoyin Tao
To register an interest in any of the courses or for information on costs, timetables and application details please contact us.