A treatment involving a variety of massage techniques using both hot stones and the hands of the therapist
The direct heat from the stones relaxes muscles allowing the therapist to work more deeply and quickly, allowing manipulation of a greater intensity than with basic massage movements alone.
The stones themselves are smooth basalt rock which absorbs and retains heat well. They are sanitised and warmed in an electric water heater before use. Combining hot stones with a full body massage provides a very healing and effective experience. The warmth of the stones is deeply relaxing and beneficial for the mind, body and spirit.
The potential benefits of this therapy are numerous and diverse, including:
- Deeply relaxing
- Boosts energy levels
- Clams the nervous system
- Stress is reduced, relieving mental and physical fatigue
- Reduces tension and anxiety
- Improves blood circulation, delivering oxygen and nutrients to the cells
- Stimulates lymphatic system carrying away waste products
- May relieve pain in muscles and joints
- May help ease discomfort from several chronic conditions
Full Body Massage (1 hour, 15 minutes) - £35
Back, Neck and Shoulders Massage (30 minutes) - £25
Call for more information or to book an appointment on (01642) 662785 or email email@example.com