Clinically demonstrated treatment for the reduction of post-menopausal Hot Flushes.
Over two thirds of women experience hot flushes during the menopause transition as a result of a reduction in the production of oestrogen and may experience a range of symptoms including:
- Unwelcome sensations of warmth that can be intense and frequent.
- Flushing, an increase in heartbeat and heavy sweating on a regular basis.
- Night sweats which may often disturb sleep.
- Increased levels of fatigue, irritability and anxiety.
These effects can last for months or even years.
We offer a well-researched and clinically-demonstrated tool for effectively reducing hot flushes. The Hypnotic treatment is designed around this recent research in which many women demonstrated a significant reduction (70% to 80%) in their hot flushes together with associated improvements in sleep, reduced levels of anxiety and an improved overall sense of well-being.
The course is structured on seven weekly sessions in which you are introduced to:
- Effective hypnotic relaxations supported by daily audio tapes (30 minute approximately). These tapes support you in reducing muscle tension, decreasing heart rate etc so that you will start to feel much calmer and more relaxed for longer periods of time.
- Specific rating scales to allow you to actively monitor your progress in reducing hot flushes, improving your sleep and increase in wellbeing. You will also be encouraged to search out and detect potential triggers.
- Training in self-hypnosis allows you to take control of the process and select your own imagery for coolness to further enhance the effectiveness of the treatment.
6 sessions are required for this treatment which is offered on an individual basis or as a group.
£50 per session for one person
£70 per session for two people
£90 per session for three people
£100 per session for four people
This treatment is delivered by Chris King B.A. (Hons), M.Sc., Cert Ed., MHS.
For further details and/or to book you FREE initial Consultation please contact us on Tel:01642 662785 or email: email@example.com